This week the crew talk about March Madness, tracking basketball, the quantification of Wall Street, and much more.
Also, NPR is looking for a few good podcast episodes!
Links to the stories we discussed in this week’s episode:
- This Guy’s Quest to Track Every Shot in the NBA Changed Basketball Forever
- Here’s how much of your company’s money you’re wasting while you sneak off to watch March Madness
- Antebellum Data Journalism: Or, How Big Data Busted Abe Lincoln
- All of you are old or dead. Just kidding!
- Bridgewater Is Said to Start Artificial-Intelligence Team
- Beautiful data art tells you how much air pollution is killing you